Shop and Office Insurance

Whether you run a restaurant, retail outlet or office block, we can arrange tailored insurance for your business.

We have many years’ experience arranging comprehensive insurance for offices and shops, ranging from sole traders to partnerships and limited companies, protecting your business from accidental damage, fire, theft, vandalism, flood and storm damage.

As required, this insurance can protect your buildings, contents, stock and electronic business equipment. We can also arrange cover for loss of profits, Public, Product and Employers' Liability, Accidental Damage, theft of money and Goods in Transit. In addition, we can advise on personal accident, legal expenses and increased cover limits.

Dealing with a range of major insurers and specialist providers, we can help source a policy to meet your needs.