Property Owners Insurance


Whether you are an owner, investor or property developer, we can provide a tailored risk management and insurance solution for your properties.

Over the years, we have arranged property insurance for a diverse range of property owners, ranging from private individuals to companies and residents’ associations, and we understand that no two levels of cover are alike. So, whether you own houses, an office block or student accommodation, we have you covered.

As required, cover can include Buildings, Rental Income, Building Defects, Contents, Employers’ Liability, Personal Accident and more. Other options that can help mitigate your risks include engineering lift and boiler inspections, Business Interruption, Material Damage, Public Liability and Directors & Officers Liability.

We can also arrange insurance for let properties, holiday homes in the UK and unoccupied properties.